Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Our Creations


The snow was too powdery to make a traditional snowman.  So, we used Molly's new ball to make impressions for this snowman.  The big icicle that Jack was holding in the last post made a good pen for drawing the arms, hat and face.  Part of it made for a good nose, too.




Here is Jack lying inside of my angel.


Here are our angels together.  This picture doesn't do it justice, but I don't think I've ever had such a good angel.  It has been rare that I have made one that didn't have grass poking through. 


Okay, so that is it for the snow pictures.  I guess this is what happens with a record snow, especially from a Southern girl like me.  Isn't digital photography great?!  Thanks for hanging in there with me through the series.  

1 comment:

Jessie said...

So Fun! I think we only got about 12 inches, not 18! I loved the photo documentation!