Saturday, September 19, 2009

Cutie Pies


I thought it had been awhile since I'd posted photos of the two cuties. They are growing so fast and learning so much. Ann Louise and Dave were here last weekend. They were amazed at all that Abbey and Caroline had learned in the month between visits. When they came in August, the babies were still immobile. Now they are sitting, crawling, pulling up, and cruising.

The other morning I left them in the den to go into my bathroom for something. The next thing I knew, Caroline was crawling across my room. One afternoon I was bringing Caroline in from the car, after having brought Abbey in first. Instead of sitting in the den where I'd left her, Abbey had crawled to the front door, where she met me.

They are just beginning to get the hang of getting the Cheerios into their mouths now. The quicker they master that, the better. Then I can stop being the momma bird putting each little piece of cereal into the open (sometimes, crying) mouth.

Here are pictures of them. Abbey is first:



They are so precious and so fun. Their first birthday will be here in the blink of an eye. It is so hard to believe that we didn't know them this time last year. I really do love them so very much and I enjoy them immensely.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Precious! I can't believe how big they are either...we need to see you guys soon!