Wednesday, September 30, 2009

More Fun With the Babes

They are just so cute and fun that I couldn't resist snapping some photos and posting them. (Disclaimer: I know that the photo quality isn't that great, so I apologize.)

It's another, "who me?" moment. In addition to dumping out the diaper bin multiple times a day, my little rascally Caroline likes to play her daddy's bass.



Abbey loves this rocking horse in the church nursery. I have literally had to pry her hands from it on occasion.



My sweet, helpful Molly is willing to help feed Caroline if it means that it will free me to feed a screaming Abbey. This is partly due to her desire to hear the cartoons she watches in the morning. Whatever the motivation, it brings peace to our home.



We haven't been able to resist the beautiful, fall weather. The other day we got outside to swing. Both girls loved it. The belly laughs they made when Molly pushed them high were just priceless. Abbey is the little Gamecock below.

1 comment:

BKicklighter said...

Molly looks like such a big girl. Took my breath away!