Sunday, November 9, 2008

We are all home!

Just  a quick note to say that I did get to "room in" with Abbey last night.  We did well enough with the feedings for her to come home today.  Yippee!  Caroline has gotten a bit of the cold the rest of us have had, so we have to keep them apart for a bit longer.  I am really hoping that tomorrow I can post some pictures of Abbey's homecoming and of her beautiful face without the tube.  

One other exciting thing happened today.  Jack lost his first tooth!  I will include more about that tomorrow, or whenever I can get the next round of photos up.  For now, I need to go get an hour or two of sleep before they eat again.

Thanks for your prayers for the feeding and rooming-in.  Please keep them up, as we are still learning and need to make sure we can continue to get Abbey the calories that she needs.   Thanks!

2 comments:

BKicklighter said...

Praise the Lord!
So glad you are all home together. We'll pray for health and rest and joyful memories.

Jessie said...

Wow! Lots of monumental things at happening at the Eubanks home! Hope to talk soon, don't worry, I'll call you! Much love to all!