Saturday, October 3, 2009

Finally

For the past several months I have been thinking it would happen any day. This is the day! Caroline finally has a tooth poking through the surface. I haven't been able to check Abbey's gums yet this morning.

Also, this week is the week for first words. Caroline has said "mo" for more and "ba" for bottle. Most of the times it has been an imitation of my question, "Do you want more?" or "Do you want a bottle?". This morning, I think that she initiated "mo". Molly's first word was "crack" for cracker and "coke". What is it with my kids and food words? :o)

One of the girls (Abbey, I think) was babbling in her crib this morning and said, "muhmuh". Now, I think she was calling for me, but I'm not sure. So, I won't claim that one, yet.

I think we are headed to the pumpkin patch this afternoon. If disobedience doesn't reign and we really get there, then I'll post some pictures.

No comments: