Sunday, December 21, 2008

Molly's Thoughts and My New Thigh Master

This morning I was sitting on the couch with my legs folded "criss-cross applesauce" style.  Caroline was in the hole created by my legs waiting her turn to eat and Abbey was propped on one leg and craddled in one arm while I gave her a bottle.  Molly woke up and joined us.  She sat there talking to Caroline and helping her wait patiently for her turn.  After a few minutes, Molly looks at me and says, "Having babies is fun."  Isn't that great?!  I am so glad for this attitude.  

While sitting there, Caroline began to get tired of waiting.  So, I started jostling my leg, as her head was propped on it.  This seemed to soothe her a bit.  I kept it up intermittently.  It wasn't too long before I realized I was going to be hurting a bit the rest of the day.  My eight pound, four ounce baby is a great thigh master.  (And just so you know, her sister is the light version, weighing in at seven pounds and  ten ounces, as of her eight week appointment last week.)  Sorry, you won't be able to find these in stores this Christmas.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

If only we could! I would buy a new baby! I love Molly being a big sister - its precious.