Sunday, December 7, 2008

Surreal

Abbey and Caroline turned six weeks on Friday!   

I went to the doctor for my six week check-up last Thursday.  As I was checking out and making an appointment for December 2009, I couldn't believe it.  No more weekly visits.  Did I really just go through nine--rather, eight--months of pregnancy with twins?  Did I birth them and survive the NICU experience?  Could they really be six weeks already?  

It is true, but I can't believe it.  

(On a side note, I may have to go back to the doctor in a month if my incision doesn't finish healing.  There is one little spot that won't knit together all the way.  She said give it a month.  If that doesn't work, then I'll have to go in for her to fix it.  That means "numbing me up, cutting a wedge, and resewing it."  Sounds like fun, huh?  Please pray that I can avoid this.  Thanks!)

No comments: