Thursday, January 15, 2009

Growing

I just have time for a quick update. We went to the doctor today for RSV shots, so we got some current weights. Caroline breaks the scales at 10 lbs 4 oz., and Abbey is following behind at 9 lbs 2 oz. The doctor was pleased.

I was very pleased, since it means that I can continue to let them sleep as long as they will without waking them up for a feeding. We have had three nights now, where they have skipped a feeding. Yippee! That means that I have gotten 6 hours of continuous sleep for three nights in a row. Great, huh?

On another note, our application is in at the Chicago Shriner's Hospital for Children. We got to cut through some red tape through the help of a family friend. It was wonderful to have this connection. We hope to hear something in the next few weeks. I will keep you posted.

I hope to have some new pictures up soon. Bye for now.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Been thinking about you a lot yesterday and today. Soooo happy to hear the news on those two fronts! Praise Jesus!

Lori said...

Awesome!