Saturday, October 10, 2009

Cedar Hill Farms

I really don't feel like writing a lot right now, but I know some family has been eager to see pictures from our outing to the pumpkin patch. We didn't really go to the "patch," because we spent most of our time enjoying the other fun things that Cedar Hill Farms has to offer.

Ed and Jack loved the corn cob shooter.



Molly had so much fun riding the pony that she used Jack's ticket and rode twice.



The corn box was novel fun. I even got in and enjoyed it a bit.



Jack and Molly were king and queen of the hay fort.



I was super surprised that the spider-shaped corn maze was the main thing that Jack wanted to do. He and Ed were able to answer the spider questions and find their way out fairly quickly. Did you know that spider blood is blue?



The girls and I waited outside the maze and had fun taking pictures. Caroline was glad to receive Molly's affection.



Aunt Weez sent the cute outfits. We decided it was the perfect day to wear them. Poor Abbey, on the right, probably won't get much more festive this season, as we will be traveling back from her surgery on Halloween.



We all rode the tractor-pulled "train." Abbey sat with Molly and me.



Caroline hung with the fellas.



Even though we didn't get them from the field, we did leave with pumpkins. Even the littlest Eubanks (Abbey) got a pumpkin.



Maybe next year Caroline will be able to join in more of the fun. Despite going during their nap time, both babies did really well.

2 comments:

BKicklighter said...

Looks super fun. We went today and had a great time. I do think the corn box looks GREAT.

Megan said...

Saw Ann Louise today and was just saying how much I wish I could see you! Looks like a great time!