Sunday, October 18, 2009

Exciting News and Bad News

The exciting news is that Caroline took her first steps. Actually, she took them for Jack. He said he saw her take a step yesterday. Then, last night, she took three for Ed and me. Today she took four for me one time. Yea for Caroline!

Now, the bad news--Jack has a low fever. He has had cold symptoms, and this evening he has complained of an earache. We are supposed to leave for Chicago in just over a week. Of course, Abbey can't be sick, but I am sure they won't let Ed or me in the hospital if we have cold symptoms. The Ronald McDonald House said we have to be completely well to stay there. (I haven't been feeling well either and am not sure it it is allergies or a cold.) So, please pray that Jack will heal quickly and that the rest of us will stay well.

That's our update for now. Thanks